Kartuga Introduces Protector Class
InnoGames has introduced the third class of their upcoming action title Kartuga: The Protector.
The protector is a robust class that focuses on defensive abilities, while still possessing a number of offensive powers to make them welcome in any team. By drawing enemy fire, the Protector allows its allies to unleash on the opponents to bring them down faster. The three skill trees for the Protector are Bulwark, Wrangler, and Suppressor. Bulwark makes the Protector a fortress on the water. The Wrangler focuses on critical strikes against the enemy to bring them down. The Suppressor acts as a close combat ship, defending smaller vessels from enemy fire.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Forge of Empires.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Mantle of Power Expansion Head Start Now Available
- The Mantle of Power expansion is free to all players beginning on April 26; a head start for pre-purchase begins today.
- Trials of Ascension: New Demo Testing Incoming
- Forged Chaos, the creators behind Trails of Ascension, an immersive Sandbox MMORPG, has recently revealed that one of their development goals ...
- WolfTeam Reloaded Announced
- WolfTeam, the high-octane sci-fi MMOFPS from Aeria Games, has just relaunched as WolfTeam Reloaded!