Kartuga Introduces Protector Class
InnoGames has introduced the third class of their upcoming action title Kartuga: The Protector.
The protector is a robust class that focuses on defensive abilities, while still possessing a number of offensive powers to make them welcome in any team. By drawing enemy fire, the Protector allows its allies to unleash on the opponents to bring them down faster. The three skill trees for the Protector are Bulwark, Wrangler, and Suppressor. Bulwark makes the Protector a fortress on the water. The Wrangler focuses on critical strikes against the enemy to bring them down. The Suppressor acts as a close combat ship, defending smaller vessels from enemy fire.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Forge of Empires.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: August 27 Update Sees New Hero and More
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained announces the details of its August 27 beta patch, introducing Tundra, more trap cards, and more.
- Warcraft Movie Offers Free Copy of WoW
- Anyone who buys a ticket to see Warcraft from participating partners will receive a free digital copy of World of Warcraft.
- Guild Wars 2: Tournament and Feature Pack Announced
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today made a series of announcements at gamescom 2014 to showcase how it’s embrac...