Kartuga Introduces Protector Class
InnoGames has introduced the third class of their upcoming action title Kartuga: The Protector.
The protector is a robust class that focuses on defensive abilities, while still possessing a number of offensive powers to make them welcome in any team. By drawing enemy fire, the Protector allows its allies to unleash on the opponents to bring them down faster. The three skill trees for the Protector are Bulwark, Wrangler, and Suppressor. Bulwark makes the Protector a fortress on the water. The Wrangler focuses on critical strikes against the enemy to bring them down. The Suppressor acts as a close combat ship, defending smaller vessels from enemy fire.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Forge of Empires.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinels of the Universe Now Available on Mobile
- Handelabra Games has announced the release of Sentinels of the Multiverse for iOS and Android.
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.