Kartuga Introduces Protector Class
InnoGames has introduced the third class of their upcoming action title Kartuga: The Protector.
The protector is a robust class that focuses on defensive abilities, while still possessing a number of offensive powers to make them welcome in any team. By drawing enemy fire, the Protector allows its allies to unleash on the opponents to bring them down faster. The three skill trees for the Protector are Bulwark, Wrangler, and Suppressor. Bulwark makes the Protector a fortress on the water. The Wrangler focuses on critical strikes against the enemy to bring them down. The Suppressor acts as a close combat ship, defending smaller vessels from enemy fire.
InnoGames also publishes Tribal Wars and Forge of Empires.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.
- Funcom Welcomes $6 Million Revival Investment
- This investment is a major turning point for the company.
- Darkout Beta Preview
- Darkout offers sidescrolling survival gameplay with elements of building as you scrap out a living in a dark cold alien world.