Kartuga Introduces Engineer
Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.
The Engineer is a resourceful ship, with an impressive arsenal including Repair Crates, Drones, and Buoys. She can buff and heal her team mates, but can also hold her own against enemies. The Engineer class has three skill trees: Buoy Master, specializing in the use of buoys to control the battlefield; Atlanticus, designed to help repair allies and control enemies; and Tinker, an expert at debuffing enemy skills.
Kartuga’s closed beta is planned to start in 2013. Players may also choose from the Destroyer, previously revealed, and the Protector.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins
- Final Fantasy XI: Goddess Gaia Event Begins - Special Campaign Offers Free Login Periods and Discounts
- Tango Fiesta Explodes onto Steam Early Access
- In a world where the innocent call out for a true hero, Spilt Milk Studios and Mastertronic call upon you to save the day, as Tango Fiesta exp...