Kartuga Introduces Engineer
Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.
The Engineer is a resourceful ship, with an impressive arsenal including Repair Crates, Drones, and Buoys. She can buff and heal her team mates, but can also hold her own against enemies. The Engineer class has three skill trees: Buoy Master, specializing in the use of buoys to control the battlefield; Atlanticus, designed to help repair allies and control enemies; and Tinker, an expert at debuffing enemy skills.
Kartuga’s closed beta is planned to start in 2013. Players may also choose from the Destroyer, previously revealed, and the Protector.
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam - Gamerocks Going Live
- Gamerocks has announced the launch of its open beta of City of Steam on January 23 at 6pm Pacific.
- Weekly Hut Stream (February 28, 2014) Featuring Strife Giveaway and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing Strife and Mighty Quest for Epic Loot! Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming ...
- RIFT Update 3.4 Press Preview
- First is the introduction of the Planetouched Wilds. Also introduced is the Primalist calling, which calls on the primal aspects of the world