Karos Online introduces Paladin class
Karos Online has confirmed that next week’s update will not only include bug fixes and other improvements, it will also introduce a new class: the Paladin.
The Paladin is a Human female, and is capable of melee combat, healing, and beneficial spells. At level 15, she will be able to choose between the Defender or Holy Knight. As a class, she falls between a Blader and a Sorceress, able to melee and offer protective spells, buffs, and auras to her party as needed.
The Original Press Release:
Seoul, Korea – Friday, January 22nd 2010 – News from NHN Corporation today about the update that Karos Online players have been waiting for: the Paladin is coming to Asmara! The Karos Online forums have been buzzing for weeks about the arrival of the next character class, and NHN has now confirmed that the Paladin will be part of next week’s game update along with a host of bug fixes and improvements to the free-to-play fantasy MMORPG. Karos Online is currently in open beta, and available to download and play now at www.karosgame.com.
Paladins are a female class of Humans with natural toughness and resilience, which makes them strong defenders in close combat. They are formidable warriors, able to wear their opponents down with melee damage while providing healing and protection to allies. As with other classes in Karos Online, a Paladin can specialise into different careers at level 15: she can rally her group with protective buffs as a Defender, or become a Holy Knight radiating powerful defensive auras.
The Paladin joins the previously announced classes of Blader (two-handed melee attacks), Rogue (dual-wielded attacks), Bowmistress (ranged missile attacks), Mystic (ranged magical attacks) and Sorceress (magical attacks and debuffs). More details and features will be unveiled as Karos Online draws closer to commercial launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Celebrates 2nd Annual Joymax Day
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced their second annual Joymax Day will include events for its anime-style MM...
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Announces PAX East Activities for Fans
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced activities at PAX East that are sure to fire up Gu...
- Legends of Callasia: The Stoneborne DLC Kickstarter Funded
- Just days after its start, the Kickstarter campaign for Legends of Callasia: The Stoneborne, a new expansion pack, has been funded.