Karos Online introduces castle siege battles
Karos Online is introducing new Castle Sieges, starting this Saturday with an hour long battle for Castle Bent.
Guilds who conquer castles will gain exclusive guild skills, items, and even more bonus income from their victory. Sieges must be registered for on Channel 1 at the Gate Captain in front of Castle Bent. NHN’s hope is to introduce more organized, large-scale PvP events for Western players, where they are rarely found.
Several new items and item bundles have also been introduced into Karos Online’s shop.
The Original Press Release:
Massive castle siege battles come to Karos Online
- Player-vs-player gameplay reaches a whole new level in NHN Corporation’s free-to-play MMORPG
- New items added to cash shop, including money-saving bundles
Seoul, Korea – Thursday, June 24th, 2010 – The wait for this highly-anticipated update to NHN Corporation’s fantasy MMORPG Karos Online is finally over: Asmara has entered the next stage of the Great War, and the era of the Castle Siege has begun! Starting this Saturday, June 26th, hundreds of players from the most competitive guilds in Karos will come together every week in a fierce, hour-long battle for control of Asmara’s newest and most coveted possession: Castle Bent! Victory won’t come easily, but guilds with the strength and skill to conquer the castle will earn a place in Asmaran history as well as benefits on an unprecedented scale, with access to exclusive guild skills, items and bonus income.
“Castle sieges are designed to be the most intense and rewarding guild PvP experience in Karos,” said Heejin Jeong, Senior Manager within the Overseas Business Team at NHN Corporation. “Organised PvP on such a large scale is rare in the western free-to-play market, and we think that players will really enjoy this new challenge.”
The sieges will take place in Channel 1 on each server, and guilds can apply for participation now by visiting the Gate Captain in front of Castle Bent. Full details of castle siege gameplay can be found at www.karosgame.com.
A range of new items has also arrived in the Karos Online store, including Lucky Days that increase item drop rate, Concentration potions that speed up skill cooldowns, and three brand new bundled item sets which package together a selection of popular items, offering players added convenience to their gameplay at great value for money.
For more details about update features and special offers, and for all the latest game and community news, visit www.karosgame.com, join Karos Online on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/KarosOnline, and/or follow @KarosOnline on Twitter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Boasts Nearly Impossible Event
- Joymax revealed today that its latest event for the world-renown free-to-play 3D MMOPG, Silkroad Online, proved close to impossible to complet...
- MOBA Legends Launches on Mobile
- Kick9 brings the global MOBA phenomenon to mobile and tablet devices today with MOBA Legends.
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Reveals Ship Viewer
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, a turn-based strategy MMO from ToHeroes and Desert Owl Games, is releasing a downloadable ship viewer.