Karos Online to be Available to North American Players
Karos Online, the upcoming new MMORPG by NHN, will be available to North American users upon launch. The game’s servers at the moment are located in Europe and the game is being published by the Korean division of NHN [ijji in North America], but I have received confirmation from the game’s publisher that they will NOT be blocking any IP Addresses from North America. The only countries that will not be able to access Karos Online are Japan, Korea and China. Consider the current version of the game as the English International version.
The first closed beta of Karos Online has ended recently though and the second closed beta test is scheduled to begin sometime in October which leads me to predict that Open Beta will begin sometime in December or early January. For those unfamiliar with the game, Karos Online is a visually stunning fast paced 3D action MMORPG with 36 playable classes and a detailed game world.
Karos Online Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces F.E.A.R. Online
- Aeria Games is proud to announce that the acclaimed F.E.A.R. franchise is back with a vengeance!
- Albion Online Offers Insight to Map Creation
- In the latest blog by Sandbox’s level design team, the team reviews the process required to achieve three level design goals.
- RidgeRacer Driftopia Preview
- Other than the game’s monetization issues and ungraceful gameplay, the game doesn’t have much to experience at the moment, as there are on...