Karos Online to be Available to North American Players
Karos Online, the upcoming new MMORPG by NHN, will be available to North American users upon launch. The game’s servers at the moment are located in Europe and the game is being published by the Korean division of NHN [ijji in North America], but I have received confirmation from the game’s publisher that they will NOT be blocking any IP Addresses from North America. The only countries that will not be able to access Karos Online are Japan, Korea and China. Consider the current version of the game as the English International version.
The first closed beta of Karos Online has ended recently though and the second closed beta test is scheduled to begin sometime in October which leads me to predict that Open Beta will begin sometime in December or early January. For those unfamiliar with the game, Karos Online is a visually stunning fast paced 3D action MMORPG with 36 playable classes and a detailed game world.
Karos Online Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- GRAV Gets Reborn With a Massive Update
- The Reborn update is the largest since its Early Access release in January, and includes many community-suggested changes and additions.
- Auto Club Revolution Beta Impressions 2015
- ACR is a racing game with MMO elements. You can't simply log-in to ACR, and choose any car or race. Instead things start simple with prof...
- The Aurora World Hits Closed Beta
- Testing begins for the newly designed MMO, The Aurora World.