Karos Online Arrives on Steam Platform
Focused on extending its product portfolio with 9 new titles launched in the course of the past year, NIKITA ONLINE, Russia’s online games market leader, takes a great deal of professional responsibility in nurturing its previously released projects.
Five years back the Korean-developed MMORPG, Karos Online, was published in Russian for the first time and since then has managed to garner considerable audience of more than 4 million users, thus becoming the most commercially successful version of the game.
The title’s arrival on Steam, which recently reported on achieving 100 million active accounts milestone, is expected to result in further growth of the Karos Online’s Russian-speaking user base. The Russian publisher has already set a new game server titled “Bloodstone” online in order to avoid overcrowding and accommodate newcomers in the most comfortable environment with plenty of free space to start their adventurous virtual life from scratch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions Online releases On Alert
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have released the new On Alert update for Champions Online.
- Check-in, Knock-out: New indie brawler signed by tinyBuild
- tinyBuild Games has made the next step in its bid for indie publishing world domination, signing incredible multiplayer brawler Check-in, Knoc...
- 3rd Season of La Tale: Infinity Now Available
- OGPlanet, the popular free-to-play gaming portal launches their 3rd Season, Infinity, to the ever growing 2D fantasy MMORPG - La Tale.