Karos Online Arrives on Steam Platform
Focused on extending its product portfolio with 9 new titles launched in the course of the past year, NIKITA ONLINE, Russia’s online games market leader, takes a great deal of professional responsibility in nurturing its previously released projects.
Five years back the Korean-developed MMORPG, Karos Online, was published in Russian for the first time and since then has managed to garner considerable audience of more than 4 million users, thus becoming the most commercially successful version of the game.
The title’s arrival on Steam, which recently reported on achieving 100 million active accounts milestone, is expected to result in further growth of the Karos Online’s Russian-speaking user base. The Russian publisher has already set a new game server titled “Bloodstone” online in order to avoid overcrowding and accommodate newcomers in the most comfortable environment with plenty of free space to start their adventurous virtual life from scratch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold – An Early Look
- MMOHuts's ApocaRUFF offers impressions of the alpha of Black Gold Online, a steampunk-themed MMO from Snail Games.
- Hero's Song Beta Press Tour
- John Smedley, CEO of PixelMage Games showed us the latest on Hero's Song.
- ESL brings esports to San Jose’s SAP Center with Intel Extreme Masters
- The world’s best gamers in League of Legends® and StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm® to compete in NHL Sharks’ home arena