Karos Online Arrives on Steam Platform
Focused on extending its product portfolio with 9 new titles launched in the course of the past year, NIKITA ONLINE, Russia’s online games market leader, takes a great deal of professional responsibility in nurturing its previously released projects.
Five years back the Korean-developed MMORPG, Karos Online, was published in Russian for the first time and since then has managed to garner considerable audience of more than 4 million users, thus becoming the most commercially successful version of the game.
The title’s arrival on Steam, which recently reported on achieving 100 million active accounts milestone, is expected to result in further growth of the Karos Online’s Russian-speaking user base. The Russian publisher has already set a new game server titled “Bloodstone” online in order to avoid overcrowding and accommodate newcomers in the most comfortable environment with plenty of free space to start their adventurous virtual life from scratch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Now Available
- Neverwinter: Underdark – the eighth expansion of the action MMORPG is live on PC, with Xbox One to follow in early 2016.
- World of Warcraft: Blizzard Introduces the WoW Token System
- Coming soon to adventurers in Azeroth, the WoW Token is a new in-game item that allows players to simply and securely exchange gold and game t...
- Amsgames Adds Golden Black to Kickstarter
- Golden Black is an ambitious RTS MMO game which proposes a unique gaming experience that mixes classic RTS game mechanisms with MMO, MOBA, RP...