Kabod Online begins open beta Mar 10
Kabod Online has announced that it will begin its open beta, starting March 10 (6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern – and 2am March 11 in the UK).
Every open beta player who creates an account between March 11 and March 18 will get a Luminant Emerald Necklace and 100 Intermediate Healthy Potions for the first character created. The game will also hold a level up event for the first week, rewarding players with gold and items based on what level they reach.
Kabod Online is published by Kabod Online Entertainment.
Kabod Online Gameplay Screenshot
Open Beta DateThe server for Open Beta will go live this FridaySeoul (Server Time) – Friday, March 11, 2011 at 11:00 AMUK (GMT) – Friday, March 11, 2011 at 02:00 AMUS (EST) – Thursday March 10, 2011 at 09:00 PMUS (PST) – Thursday March 10, 2011 at 06:00 PMOpen Beta Event1. Free gift for every Open Beta players.Apply for all old accounts, and also new accounts created during the following week. (March 11, 2011 to March 18, 2011). Items will be delivered to your First Login character’s mailbox. Only apply for one character per account.
- 1x Luminant Emerald Necklace
- 100x Intermediate Healthy Potion (+800hp/mp)2. Level Up EventStart : Friday, March 11, 2011End : Friday, March 18, 2011All players will receive their rewards on next Friday, March 18, 2011.All players level 25 ~ level 34Reward : 100,000 GoldAll players level 35 ~ level 44200,000 Gold5 pieces Magical Red Stone5 pieces Magical Stone Guard10 Scroll right homeAll players level 45500,000 Gold10 pieces Magical Red Stone10 pieces Magical Stone Guard
Articles You May Enjoy
- CrossFire Introduces New Battlegrounds For Hero Mode X
- Two new vacation-themed battlegrounds and new unique player skins arrive for Hero Mode X fans in Cross Fire.
- Maxthon Releases New Browser with C2Ray Game Engine
- Maxthon announces the release of its new browser, including a powerful C2Ray Game Engine, with 'Original Blood' launching as its fir...
- Haven-worlds arrive in WAKFU on June 18th
- In terms of Housing, Ankama had already innovated with the Haven-bag, kind of little portable home. This time, the game WAKFU goes even furthe...