Juggernaut Wars Update 1.1 Now Available
Global video game publisher My.com is pleased to release a massive update for its successful, mobile action RPG title, Juggernaut Wars. Based on community feedback, update 1.1 features a full clan system, which is a great way to gather friends or form new alliances with other players. Together with clan mates, players will fight through brand-new group raids against the most dangerous enemies in Haradan. In the Clan feature, players can unlock and develop unique abilities that boost and power up all members of the clan. Moreover, there are new clan rewards for all the victories achieved side by side with friends. This can be traded for new powerful fighters; the horrifying herald of death Arzgar, fierce spirit of flame Hitay, and the deadly Naga prince Amok.
Update 1.1 implements great optimization changes such as, faster Elixir usage, auto battle mode for challenges, new gorgeous animations, and a fully reworked user interface. New dialogues will help players to understand storyline better and increase level of immersion into the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Updates With Level Changes & More
- Last week, Perfect World released a new update for Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland with changes to leveling, a Snow Town contest, and more.
- Thirst of Night Shuts Down
- Kabam will be shutting down Thirst of Night on Thursday, January 31, with all game servers going permanently online.
- The MMO Graveyard - Dead MMORPGs
- Even though the free to play MMORPG market has grown considerably over the last few years - not every MMORPG is a success.