Juggernaut Announces Versus GM Event
Mail.Ru has revealed new events for Juggernaut, where players can battle the game’s GMs and Admins.
From now until May 27, players can fight against the Juggernaut staff, who will be stripped of special powers and equipment, and left only with their natural skills to battle. Players can also join with their server’s admin team to battle other teams from around the world, with a cumulative worldwide battle royale during the weekend. All players who participate will earn coins that can be exchanged for items at the end of the event.
Mail.Ru also publishes RiotZone.
Juggernaut Gameplay Screenshot
JUGGERNAUT PITS PLAYERS AGAINST STAFF
Pwn A GM For Fun And Prizes
Hamburg, May 21, 2012. Leading publisher Mail.RU Games announced today the arrival of new events for their successful Free-to-play role-playing game, Juggernaut. Pit your skills against the player’s admins, stripped of their buffs, and prove who truly rules in Haradan! Suit up with your best PVP abilities and charge straight over to www.juggergame.com where players can register and play for free.
Mail.RU Games has come up with another amazing Juggernaut event: it’s time for the gamers to pit themselves against the admins! From today until May 27th, the warriors of Haradan have the opportunity to fight against the game’s GMs and support staff. For this unique period, the admins will be stripped of all their special powers and equipment, though as longtime veterans of the game they won’t be easy to defeat.
Join forces with your server’s admin, and take on teams from around the world. Initially only two GMs will be available, but as the event rolls on more will join in – culminating with a massive battle during the weekend you simply can’t miss. Each warrior who participates in these battles will earn coins, which can be exchanged at the end of the event for valuable items.
This is all in addition to recent events including aiding Vestia the Orphan, who smiles brightly in the Brandendal Suburbs, tending her flowers, along with “In The Service of Gkhorr” where you must compete with fellow players to defeat and capture the escaped ghosts and return them to the Altar of Gkhorr for rich rewards!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Otherland Coming To Early Access on Steam August 26
- Unreal-powered Client Action MMORPG, Otherland will be available on Steam on August 26, 2015.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- WildStar Galactic Drop Countdown - Adventures Get an Ass Kicking
- Namely three of the more advanced Adventures and player housing. And while housing deserves its own article entirely, let’s break down the t...