Joymax Promises to Ignite Silkroad
Joymax announced today that they will be launching a new update for Silkroad Online this November.
Called “Ignite Silkroad,” the new update is designed to change and revitalize the gameplay of Silkroad Online, and includes improvements to the game system, benefits, events, and more. One of the new systems includes “Rested Experience,” letting players gain experience buffs when they are away from the game – a helpful boost as the experience curve is also being balanced.
For three weeks, returning players who were absent from Silkroad Online for at least a month will be able to enjoy a gift basket worth up to $129, filled with helpful items to put them back on the road.
“As the name ‘Ignite Silkroad’ suggests, Silkroad will return the burning excitement in the coming future and this update is only the tip of the iceberg,” said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax. “Rookie players and veteran, current players and those returning, will have much to look forward to throughout these changes.”
Ignite Silkroad will launch on November 20. To celebrate, all Joymax games including Digimon Masters Online and Knight Age will grant players a one time 1000% experience gain item for a week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Titans Business Model Transition Interview
- I recently had an interview with Scott Brown, the man in charge of the team for Dragons and Titans, a popular MOBA game. With the explosion of...
- The West Update 2.0 to Launch Soon
- InnoGames has announced that the 2.0 update for the popular browser role-playing game The West will be launching soon.
- CrimeCraft asks: u mad bro?
- CrimeCraft has announced a new bundle of updates for its gunners.