Joyfun Unleashes Unlimited Ninja
Before there were superheroes with telekinetic powers and billion dollar suits, ninjas were the ultimate human weapons. Now the tale of the ninja can be lived out in a browser-based multi-player online role-playing game (MORPG) from Joyfun, a new game publisher devoted to bringing engaging and immersive online games to players everywhere. Available for all computers with an Internet connection, Unlimited Ninja brings the popular concept to web browsers, featuring original anime-esque plots complete with Japanese art style. Courageous ninjas can start shadowing their clones in this world by visiting the official game website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Review 2015
- Originally meant to be a successor or reboot to Grand Chase (A side-scrolling action-MMO), ElSword evolved definitively into its own game.
- Magic Rush: Heroes Game Review
- Magic Rush: Heroes’ gameplay is tightly interconnected into the game’s good attempt of a mythos.
- AdventureQuest World's Ninja Trainer Wins ‘Malaysia Ninja Warrior’
- Indie game studio Artix Entertainment has announced that AdventureQuest Worlds players helped send Drew Drechsel to the Malaysia Ninja Warrior...