Joyfun Unleashes Unlimited Ninja
Before there were superheroes with telekinetic powers and billion dollar suits, ninjas were the ultimate human weapons. Now the tale of the ninja can be lived out in a browser-based multi-player online role-playing game (MORPG) from Joyfun, a new game publisher devoted to bringing engaging and immersive online games to players everywhere. Available for all computers with an Internet connection, Unlimited Ninja brings the popular concept to web browsers, featuring original anime-esque plots complete with Japanese art style. Courageous ninjas can start shadowing their clones in this world by visiting the official game website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Closed Beta Annouced for May 2014
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to share first details...
- Conquer Online 3.0 to Launch Kingdom War in September
- Kingdom War, Tempest Wings, Perfection System and The Soul of Ancient Hero will be updated in CO 3.0 one after another.
- The MMORPG Disillusionment - Buy to Play Model Takeover?
- Wait, hold on. A flat fee for all the content? Well, haven't we just come full-circle, then? That's called a box fee. We used to buy...