Joycity Begins Pre-Registration for Elemental Wings
Joycity has begun the pre-registration for Elemental Wings, a game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, collectable card game, and RPG genres. In Elemental Wings, the player takes on the role of an “Elemental Wing,” whose task is to fight corrupted Elementals that threaten the world where Elementals and humans once peacefully coexisted.
Players can control their characters by simply swiping left and right to dodge enemies and to collect “orbs” which activate the skills of equipped Elementals. Players can also “summon” and “evolve” Elementals of fire, water, and light to assemble the best possible party for each battle, adding a new layer of depth to the casual shooter. The game also features a social element, in which players can also invite and take along friends’ Elementals for extra help. Each Elemental card is beautifully illustrated, and endowed with different personalities and skills that befit their types, whether it’s fire, water, or light.
The game will be available soon worldwide on App Store and Google Play. Until then, players can visit the following link to sign up early and claim exclusive in-game currency at the release of the game: http://promotion.joycity.com/event/ew/ready
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Offers Public Pre-Alpha Preview Weekend
- Citadel Studios offers a limited public preview of Shards Online's alpha.
- Armored Warfare: New gameplay footage from PAX Prime
- My.com and Obsidian Entertainment have released an exciting video showing off Armored Warfare gameplay footage for the very first time, as sho...
- Season 1 of MapleStory New Leaf Saga Available on Crunchyroll
- Based on Nexon’s popular free-to-play game MapleStory, the first season of animator Brain Schmoyer’s short series New Leaf Saga is now ava...