Journey To Grand Fantasia’s Condemned Island
Aeria Games has released the latest update for Grand Fantasia: Journey to Condemned Island.
The new expansion is pirate-themed, and features a host of new content. Players can develop as one of eight new advanced classes, gaining access to new skill sets. The level cap has been raised to 90, and so players can now experience new quest tlines, new maps (including Heirloom Peninsula, Forstfire Pass, and Aurawhisp Hamlet), new dungeons and bosses, and new permanent pets and equipment.
Aeria Games also publishes Lime Odyssey and Eden Eternal.
Grand Fantasia “Healer” Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Releases Swashbuckling
Journey to Condemned Island for Grand Fantasia
Content Update to Popular Free-to-Play MMORPG Introduces All New Classes, Level Caps, Pets, a Huge New Dungeon, and More!
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – June 19, 2012 – It’s time to batten down the hatches and hoist the sails as Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, announced today the release of its latest seafaring expansion to Grand Fantasia. The massive content update, titled Journey to Condemned Island, introduces new classes, maps, bosses, pets, a huge dungeon, an increased level cap, and a new character specialization system to the perennially popular free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG).
Players of the new pirate-themed expansion can further develop their characters as one of eight new advanced classes, including the mighty Deathknight, stalwart Crusader, angelic Saint, and powerful Shadowlord, as they master all new skill sets and forge new epic weapons and armor sets to reach the new level cap of 90. Each class has its own original content and brand-new quest lines to experience as players embark on an intrepid journey into the strongholds of Condemned Island to deal with the lethal Black Bone Pirates.
Journey to Condemned Island will also include:
- New Level 90 Maps: Amazing new areas, including the Heirloom Peninsula, Frostfire Pass, and Aurawhisp Hamlet, will have players pursuing adventure on the high seas and questing for pirate’s booty.
- New Level 90 Dungeon and Bosses: Enter the depths of the ominous Condemned Island dungeon and face 12 new dastardly world bosses. Players can battle, loot, and send their foes straight to Davy Jones’ locker.
- New Epic Loot and Pets: New permanent pets to befriend and collect, epic weapons and armor to craft and wield, and an increased character specialization system give players the ability to build and customize their classes to a legendary extent.
Journey to Condemned Island, as well as the rest of Grand Fantasia’s vast world, is available now at http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com. Like all titles from Aeria Games, it is free to download and play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Springtide Celebration Starts in Eldevin
- The Springtide Celebration has started in the award winning indie MMORPG Eldevin.
- Warface Closed Beta Testing Restarts Today
- In the run up to its official launch, Crytek’s free online FPS, Warface, has returned for a final phase of Closed Beta tests today.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Makes An Unexpected Return By Neople
- It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by Neople.