Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, a match-three-style puzzle combat video game. Developed by Invictus Games, this original title sets players on a grand quest to explore strange realms, grow in skill and might, and safeguard the lands from terrifying enemy horrors.
The full experience of Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend encompasses over 100 stages and thousands of possible puzzle combinations. Players choose from one of three classes – Warrior, Rogue or Mage – then duel enemy combatants on a sprawling puzzle battlefield. Matching three or more gems will unleash one of several dozen possible devastating spells or attacks on foes, wiping them out before they can return the favor.
Jewel Fight: Heroes of Legend opens players to a vast world of exploration, teeming with special event locations to discover, hordes of perilous threats to conquer and arsenals of weaponry and enhancements to amass. Achievements add special challenges to the journey while leaderboards and a competitive Arena Mode let champions duke it out for online hero status.
For the latest details on BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. titles, please visit http://www.bandainamcogames.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: New playable character "Prophet" now available
- Ahead of E3, Square Enix is excited to announce the Prophet as the latest character to be joining the Human roster in Nosgoth, from today.
- Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
- My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sen...
- ARK: Free Weekend Now Available
- Studio Wildcard announced today that ARK: Survival Evolved is now having a Free Weekend on Steam, starting at 10 am PST today, Thursday, Augus