Jagged Alliance Online open beta officially launches
gamigo announced that open beta for Jagged Alliance Online officially opened today. The publisher extended a hearty thanks to all testers for the feedback they received in closed beta.
There are also some changes implemented with the arrival of open beta. Defeated opponents now drop loot that your mercenaries can collect. The explosion radius of barrels and crates can now be seen when aiming at them as well. Aiming at an opponent will show you where they are most vulnerable.
gamigo also publishes Black Prophecy and King of Kings 3.
Jagged Alliance Online Gameplay Screenshot
Jagged Alliance Online opens its gates for all beta testers!
Hamburg, February 16, 2012 – Jagged Alliance Online, the next part of the legendary turn-based strategy series with a full-fledged multi-player mode, is leaving closed beta testing today. The game’s publisher, gamigo, would like to thank all the testers for the feedback and is now inviting all players to to experience the quality of the thrilling PvE missions and PvP matches first-hand during the open testing phase.
The advent of open beta testing will also bring a number of new features to the game: Defeated opponents now drop loot that can be collected by the mercenaries during the mission. When a player aims at an explosive barrel or crate, the explosion radius will be shown, making it easier to judge to results of one’s actions. Aiming at an opponent will now show which direction he is most vulnerable from.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Review 2015
- t’s been several years since Nexon America unleashed their brutal action MORPG Vindictus onto the F2P gaming scene.
- Paradox Interactive Acquires White Wolf Publishing
- Paradox Interactive, a global games developer and publisher, today announced the acquisition of White Wolf Publishing from CCP Games.
- Weapon Abilities Detailed For The Repopulation
- Above & Beyond Techonologies releases alpha previews of The Repopulation's weapon skills.