Jagged Alliance Online Closed Beta Begins
Jagged Alliance Online has announced today that their closed beta has begun. The game promises 3D strategic play based on the Unity 3D Engine.
Additionally, players can look forward to over 100 missions, over 60 different mercenaries, hundreds of weapons and numerous equipment pieces, as well as player headquarters that are expandable and upgradeable. There will also be special PvP missions for players that include an honor system.
Jagged Alliance Online is published by gamigo, who also publishes Fiesta Online and Cultures Online.
Jagged Alliance Online Gameplay Screenshot
Jagged Alliance Online – “Bombs away!” for closed beta testing
Hamburg, 18.11.11 – Today is the day: gamigo’s Jagged Alliance Online, the offshoot of the legendary turn-based strategy series, is going into closed beta testing. Selected strategists can now jump in and experience exciting battles in this turn-based strategy hit for themselves.
Features of Jagged Alliance Online at a glance:
- Top-notch 3D graphics based on the Unity 3D engine
- More than 100 missions in all corners of the world
- More than 60 types of mercenaries with individual attributes
- Hundreds of different weapons and countless equipment items
- Expandable player-owned headquarters with many options for upgrading
- New tactical challenges from a variety of mission objectives
- Differentiated AI with a number of opponent types and traits
Special PvP missions with an honor system for players
Articles You May Enjoy
- MARVEL Future Fight Surpasses 20 Million Downloads Worldwide
- Within the first month of its debut in late April, MARVEL Future Fight garnered over 10 million downloads.
- New Blizzard MMO Rumored to be 'Free To Play'
- Rumors of Blizzard's new MMORPG have leaked! The folks behind World of Warcraft have been working on a new MMORPG that's rumored to ...