“Jagged Alliance: Flashback” Releases a Linux Version on Steam Early Access
Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, is now available for Linux users on Steam Early Access. Additionally, Full Control has added a Modding Guide to Jagged Alliance: Flashback on Early Access to help guide players through the editor to make mods and new sectors for the game. The game is fully integrated with Steam Workshop, allowing users to share and discuss their creations.
“We have strived to make Jagged Alliance: Flashback mod-friendly and even now in Early Access, players can design new missions with the editor running in the free version of Unity, which is the engine we use to power the game”, said Thomas Hentschel Lund, CEO of Full Control. “Linux users usually know a thing or two about programming, so we are excited to announce the game for Linux at the same time that we are working to really beef up the modding system. We can’t wait to see what our players will create”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Golden Age launches Bloodlust server and new features
- Aeria Games has launched a new server, Bloodlust, for its browser-based strategy game Golden Age.
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.
- CrimeCraft Review
- There's no doubt that CrimeCraft has significantly improved since our first review when the game went free-to-play.