Jagged Alliance: Flashback’ Expands, Bringing More Features and Content
Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, has received a major content update with lots of new features, items and sectors.
For the first big update the focus has been on improving the combat experience, by adding more weapons and ammo types, allowing more tactical options and making it possible to reload guns. Throwables and a destructible environment have also been some of the first features to go in, while the whole northern part of the island has been opened up, significantly increasing the area for players to explore.
Jagged Alliance: Flashback update features:
- Advanced Combat (SMGs and Handguns added, Ammo types & Reloading)
- Female Mercenaries & Mercenary Variations
- Grenades & Destructible Environment
- Day/Night Cycle, Weather System
- Northern Island unlocked – 22 New Sectors
For more info, visit http://www.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Double boosts and murder mystery in Ragnarok Online
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating this weekend with special events for reaching over 75,000 likes on Facebook.
- RuneScape Celebrates Its 12th Year Online
- Jagex celebrates RuneScape’s 12th anniversary with a host of community competitions and in-game events.