Jade Dynasty: Regenesis Announced
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty’s newest expansion: Regenesis.
Here are the main features coming with Regenesis:
- New Etherkin race to play as, including two new factions (classes) you can be: the Psychea and Kytos.
- Sprawling new starting zone. All three races’ starting zones, plus the hub city of New Sunstream, are in the same map.
- Alliance bases. (Alliances are up to 200+ players.)
- Reworked starting experience. The starting quests have been reworked to be more engaging, and to showcase the game’s arcane, colorful maps.
- New instances and updates to old instances.
- Updated graphics engine, allowing for improved foliage interaction and better lighting on water.
To find out more, check out the latest blog post from the Jade Dynasty team!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Releases New PvP Mode – Aliens vs. Humans
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals a heart-stopping new PvP mode for the modern military FPS, ARCTIC ...
- Air Brawl Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- Air Brawl focuses on the idea to allow players to use the map and its terrain to their advantage. The maps will have many different paths with...
- Tencent Announces Partnership with Capcom to Create Monster Hunter Online
- Tencent’s recent investment in Epic Games seems to have led to quite the interesting partnership with the gaming industry veterans at Capcom...
Videos You May Enjoy
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty's newest expansion: Regenesis.