Jade Dynasty: Regenesis Announced
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty’s newest expansion: Regenesis.
Here are the main features coming with Regenesis:
- New Etherkin race to play as, including two new factions (classes) you can be: the Psychea and Kytos.
- Sprawling new starting zone. All three races’ starting zones, plus the hub city of New Sunstream, are in the same map.
- Alliance bases. (Alliances are up to 200+ players.)
- Reworked starting experience. The starting quests have been reworked to be more engaging, and to showcase the game’s arcane, colorful maps.
- New instances and updates to old instances.
- Updated graphics engine, allowing for improved foliage interaction and better lighting on water.
To find out more, check out the latest blog post from the Jade Dynasty team!
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Hits Eight Years of Free-to-Play Success in North America
- Nexon America’s beloved massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) MapleStory has surpassed eight years of service in North Ame...
- Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
- Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Heads “Back to the Void”
- Today’s brand new update brings fans back into the trackless void of enemy space, first introduced in last year’s “Into the Void” upda...
Videos You May Enjoy
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty's newest expansion: Regenesis.