Jade Dynasty: Regenesis Announced
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty’s newest expansion: Regenesis.
Here are the main features coming with Regenesis:
- New Etherkin race to play as, including two new factions (classes) you can be: the Psychea and Kytos.
- Sprawling new starting zone. All three races’ starting zones, plus the hub city of New Sunstream, are in the same map.
- Alliance bases. (Alliances are up to 200+ players.)
- Reworked starting experience. The starting quests have been reworked to be more engaging, and to showcase the game’s arcane, colorful maps.
- New instances and updates to old instances.
- Updated graphics engine, allowing for improved foliage interaction and better lighting on water.
To find out more, check out the latest blog post from the Jade Dynasty team!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdoms Rise Early Access Preview
- Kingdoms Rise offers the opportunity to build your own gladiator, and cross swords in a 360 degree melee combat system.
- Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
- Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update.
- IGG Unveils Clash of Mafias
- Global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) has released their latest mobile game Clash of Mafias today, now available for download ...
Videos You May Enjoy
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty's newest expansion: Regenesis.