Jade Dynasty: Regenesis Announced
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty’s newest expansion: Regenesis.
Here are the main features coming with Regenesis:
- New Etherkin race to play as, including two new factions (classes) you can be: the Psychea and Kytos.
- Sprawling new starting zone. All three races’ starting zones, plus the hub city of New Sunstream, are in the same map.
- Alliance bases. (Alliances are up to 200+ players.)
- Reworked starting experience. The starting quests have been reworked to be more engaging, and to showcase the game’s arcane, colorful maps.
- New instances and updates to old instances.
- Updated graphics engine, allowing for improved foliage interaction and better lighting on water.
To find out more, check out the latest blog post from the Jade Dynasty team!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online Launches "Wrath of the Trojan" Expansion
- Conquer Online has welcomed the first big expansion of the new year, called Wrath of the Trojan.
- SMITE Launch Date and Tournament Announced
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leading developer of free-to-play online action games, today announced that the 3D MOBA game SMITE will officially launch in...
- Monster Castle Launches Update with Christmas Heroes
- The Monster Castle update brings a slew of Christmas-themed content, along with some upgrades to the game’s main systems.
Videos You May Enjoy
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty's newest expansion: Regenesis.