Jade Dynasty: Regenesis Announced
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty’s newest expansion: Regenesis.
Here are the main features coming with Regenesis:
- New Etherkin race to play as, including two new factions (classes) you can be: the Psychea and Kytos.
- Sprawling new starting zone. All three races’ starting zones, plus the hub city of New Sunstream, are in the same map.
- Alliance bases. (Alliances are up to 200+ players.)
- Reworked starting experience. The starting quests have been reworked to be more engaging, and to showcase the game’s arcane, colorful maps.
- New instances and updates to old instances.
- Updated graphics engine, allowing for improved foliage interaction and better lighting on water.
To find out more, check out the latest blog post from the Jade Dynasty team!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Felspire Beta 1.1 Introduces March on Tusk Valley
- Highlights include: new class advance, new level cap, new PvP map and new equipment set system.
- GamesCampus Announces Summer Giveaway
- GamesCampus has announced that it will be giving away one million CC during its Hot Summer Giveaway.
- DCUO's Latest Feature is Weapon Mastery
- Sony Online Entertainment introduces Weapon Mastery and Amazon Fury Part I in DC Universe Online.
Videos You May Enjoy
Perfect World Entertainment has just announced Jade Dynasty's newest expansion: Regenesis.