Jade Dynasty launches Legacy
Jade Dynasty has launched its largest free expansion since 2010’s Vengeance: Legacy.
Legacy introduces the new area of Incense Valley, where players can discover two new classes: Mages and Forta. The expansion also introduces the Crimson Peaks instance, which offers Taichi Pills, Chroma Beads, and Kirin Sigil Shards as rewards.
The update also includes some new events, new beginner clothing, and a series of game tweaks, bugs, and rebalances.
Jade Dynasty is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Ether Saga Online and War of the Immortals.
Jade Dynasty: Legacy Launch Trailer
Jade Dynasty: Legacy Now Live
Free Expansion Features New Classes and Content
(Foster City, CA) December 16, 2011 — Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned U.S. subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), today launched the latest free expansion to its tremendously successful free-to-play martial-arts MMORPG, Jade Dynasty.
In Jade Dynasty: Legacy, players can explore the secrets of Incense Valley, play as new classes and bring their characters to life with all new visuals and fashion sets.
“We’re delighted to offer the Legacy expansion to our players,” said Dean Sakurai, Product Manager, Perfect World Entertainment. ” Jade Dynasty: Legacy brings new and exciting gameplay to the table and it’s something we’ve been looking forward to share with our player base for a long time.”
Jade Dynasty: Legacy features many new features for players to enjoy, including new classes, character visuals, special events, content and balance improvements.
Playing as one of two new classes, the Incense Valley Mages or the melee combat experts of the Forta, players can unleash devastating attacks on enemies and discover perilous trials in the Crimson Peaks instance, one of the largest in the game. Players who complete this instance may also claim incredible rewards and prizes. New events — such as the all-new Christmas event and other seasonal events — also allow players to celebrate with friends.
Jade Dynasty: Legacy is the largest content update to Jade Dynasty since the previous expansion, Vengeance, launched in late 2010.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Titans Business Model Transition Interview
- I recently had an interview with Scott Brown, the man in charge of the team for Dragons and Titans, a popular MOBA game. With the explosion of...
- Pandora Saga, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Battlespace to Close
- February 28th will mark the end of online PC publication by Marvelous USA. This means the closure of Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, Shin Megami...
- The Monetary Model within Age of Wushu
- Snail Games is excited to present the closed Beta for Age of Wushu. The first realistic Martial Arts MMORPG to be released in North America, t...