Izanagi Online: Mobile MMORPG Announced for Closed Beta
ASOBIMO,Inc.has announced that they will be launching English version of the 3D Online RPG (MMORPG) “IZANAGI ONLINE” in April. Along with the official launch, they have launched sign up for closed beta test for Android scheduled to start on March 29.
The company will only be rewarding 5,000 players with an invite. Registration is available on official website. If registered participants are more than 5000, winners are selected by random drawing.
Participants who did not receive invitation, will receive experience boost items. Although beta test is only available for Android, iOS users can register their e-mail address to receive experience boost items and item drop rate boost items.
To celebrate service launch, they’ve also released IZANAGI ONLINE soundtrack. It is available on iTunes Store. One of the track “Sample Music -Days of Battle-” is available to listen on YouTube.
For more info, visit http://en-official.izanagi.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...
- Blacklight Retribution spotlights Containment map
- Blacklight Retribution has released its second open beta map: Containment.