It’s Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
Gazillion Entertainment and Marvel Super Hero Squad Online show that sometimes it’s good to be bad! With an ever-widening cast of playable villains including Magneto, Dr. Doom, Mystique, and the all-new shape-shifting Impossible Man, players can battle for good or evil in this family friendly online game set in the Marvel Universe. To celebrate the release of our brand new villains-only mission “Bring on the Bad Guys!” we will be awarding double XP for all players in both the Crisis and Regular mode versions of this mission March 22 – 23, 2014.
Want something more to celebrate? Marvel Super Hero Squad Online will be having a Gold Sale starting March 21, 2014. Simply purchase any gold quantity before midnight March 24, 2014 to instantly save 20%!
More information is available at the official Marvel Super Hero Squad Online website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Legends: Content Update 19.2 Gives New Loot Changes
- Fable Legends: Content Update 19.2 Gives New Loot Changes - All prices slashed!
- Stronghold Kingdoms: Now on Mac Platform
- Strategy fans can now get their MMORTS fix with Stronghold Kingdoms, which launches worldwide 13th January on Mac. Still one of the Top 100 mo...
- GunZ 2 now available on Steam; Technical difficulties abound
- As of February 17th, GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been released on Steam's Early Access program, featuring several new additions to the ga...