It’s Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
Gazillion Entertainment and Marvel Super Hero Squad Online show that sometimes it’s good to be bad! With an ever-widening cast of playable villains including Magneto, Dr. Doom, Mystique, and the all-new shape-shifting Impossible Man, players can battle for good or evil in this family friendly online game set in the Marvel Universe. To celebrate the release of our brand new villains-only mission “Bring on the Bad Guys!” we will be awarding double XP for all players in both the Crisis and Regular mode versions of this mission March 22 – 23, 2014.
Want something more to celebrate? Marvel Super Hero Squad Online will be having a Gold Sale starting March 21, 2014. Simply purchase any gold quantity before midnight March 24, 2014 to instantly save 20%!
More information is available at the official Marvel Super Hero Squad Online website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom NPC Naming Event
- OnRPG and MMOHuts have partnered with Aeria Games for a special Aura Kingdom NPC naming event in preparation for the incoming beta testing! No...
- Channel The Power of Rage in DC Universe Online: War of the Light
- DC Universe Online announces the news of a new DLC pack, War of the Light, introducing a new power set and storyline for players.
- Path of Exile Announces Details of Forsaken Masters Expansion
- Grinding Gear Games today proudly unveiled Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, an entirely new and upcoming content expansion, which will arrive ...