Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
A new dev blog from Neverwinter’s Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the problems with item progression. Matz discusses the bag space issue and the addition of Upgrade components, the removal of hundreds of upgrade steps at the high-end enchantment level, and the addition of the rare Refining Stones to help give a super-quick boost to the enchantment process.
You can read the full details in the dev blog here. These changes are already in testing on NeverwinterPreview!
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames' Mobile Game Dynasty War Launches Today
- NGames' most anticipated RTS mobile game, Dynasty War has officially launched today.
- World 2: New Olgoi boss introduced
- The World 2 continues to bring out the biggest bosses on mobile with another one of the 80 bosses rising from the sand! Olgoi is a giant sand ...
- Grand Chase Is Reborn In Fifth Season
- SG Interactive has launched Grand Chase: Rebirth today, initiating the fifth season for the brawler MMO.