Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
A new dev blog from Neverwinter’s Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the problems with item progression. Matz discusses the bag space issue and the addition of Upgrade components, the removal of hundreds of upgrade steps at the high-end enchantment level, and the addition of the rare Refining Stones to help give a super-quick boost to the enchantment process.
You can read the full details in the dev blog here. These changes are already in testing on NeverwinterPreview!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Iruna Online: Full-scale mobile MMO gets a new raid
- “Iruna Online” is a free to play Full Scale 3D Online RPG played by more than 3.6 million users in Japan. “Iruna Online” features 3D g...
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class
- Killing Floor 2: Developer Diary Shows Off New Weapons and Perks
- Today, Tripwire Interactive returns with the release of the latest installment in its multi-part developer diary series for the highly anticip...