Item Progression Gets Overhaul in Neverwinter
A new dev blog from Neverwinter’s Lead Systems Designer, Chris Matz, takes a look at how Neverwinter is going to tackle some of the problems with item progression. Matz discusses the bag space issue and the addition of Upgrade components, the removal of hundreds of upgrade steps at the high-end enchantment level, and the addition of the rare Refining Stones to help give a super-quick boost to the enchantment process.
You can read the full details in the dev blog here. These changes are already in testing on NeverwinterPreview!
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Secrets and Shadows Press Preview
- Meeting up with CM Treeshark and his usual cast of friends and followers, he first introduced us to the Ninja class.
- World of Tanks Presents Tankfest
- World of Tanks Presents Tankfest - Many other iconic vehicles will roll in to Bovington
- Mordheim: City of the Damned The Witch Hunters DLC Arrives
- After seducing players worldwide with its brutal and unforgiving tactical combat, Mordheim gets a new playable faction - The Witch Hunters.