Iris Online begins open beta November 24
Gpotato (Gala-Net) sent out a new email announcement, detailing that Iris Online would begin open beta on November 24th.
Open beta will have a level cap of 55, and offer over 20 maps (4 new maps – Wind Basin, Warrior’s Refuge, Red Sand Hill, and Frozen Nest), as well as two new dungeons, Laioha (Hard) and Decomus (Normal/Hard). Hundreds of new quests will be added to support the new areas. Several GM events and competitions will also be held during OBT to reward players for their efforts.
Gala-Net also publishes Allods Online, AIKA, and Tales Runner.
Iris Online Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- World Tour Fishing Opens for Business!
- GamesCampus announces the launch of open beta for World Tour Fishing, an MMO fishing game.