Interstellar Marines: Co-op and singleplayer gameplay expanded
Zero Point Software today released its first co-op expansion update. “Our last update included a huge new co-op and singleplayer mission called The NeuroGen Incident”, explains Kim Haar Jørgensen, Creative Director of Interstellar Marines. “We’ve now expanded the number of co-op maps available to play by adding brand new co-op challenge game modes to three of our maps, further increasing the number of hours of fun our players can enjoy in both co-op and singleplayer”.
“We’ve used two fan-favourite maps, and also updated and improved our 2014 PAX demo, then added a unique game mode to each map. They perfectly compliment The NeuroGen Incident as they’re shorter and more challenge-oriented. Players can play them on their own, or with up to three friends, and immerse themselves in intense, tactical gameplay against relentless AI combat training robots”, said Jørgensen.
As well as the new co-op and singleplayer content, the latest update includes the recent two hotfixes for The NeuroGen Incident.
Interstellar Marines is an Early Access game available on Steam: http://www.imonsteam.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV European Data Centre to arrive in October 2015
- Square Enix Ltd., announced over the weekend that the European Data Centre for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online will commence operations in October.
- DOOM Announces Details for Multiplayer Closed Alpha
- Today, Bethesda and id Software revealed details for the multiplayer Closed Alpha test for DOOM.
- Fiesta Online Introduces New Rides for the Holidays
- Outspark has surprised Fiesta Online players today with an upgrade to the game's mount system - the first multi-player mount.