Internal Testing is Coming… to Camelot Unchained
Today City State Entertainment revealed some tweaks to their working site for upcoming sandbox realm warfare MMORPG, Camelot Unchained. In addition, the long awaited Builders’ Tiers are now available for gamers looking to join the project that missed out on the Kickstarter deadline earlier in 2013.
While the builders tiers aren’t quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize their selection of awards at launch), they’re still quite comparable and will contribute towards unlocking additional stretch goals for the project. With only $90,000 missing before The Depths, a PvP heavy crafting mecha filled with all kinds of nasty underground keep battles, it’s expected this goal will be unlocked by the influx of new members to the community.
Another surprise was news that the first round of alpha testing is set to begin as early as next week. This will be the first playable test of the game since the engineering demo done during the Kickstarter. Those looking to plan out their character and faction can also check the site for a more complete list of race options including concept art, backstories, and video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironkill: Holiday Robot Update Now Available
- Play Motion, the new mobile studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, a...
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (SEA) - Launching on May 2014
- Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited ("Asiasoft") today announced that the world's first English service of Phantasy Sta...
- Lagoonia prepares tropical Easter egg hunt
- InnoGame's new browser game, Lagoonia, is prepared to celebrate Easter.