InnoGames: Heading to Gamescom 2014
InnoGames, the makers of the some of the most globally successful cross-platform free to play titles will attend gamescom with their AAA line-up, including: Tribal Wars 2, the sequel to the massively multiplayer strategy game with over 52 million registered players, Rising Generals, the brand new real time strategy war game designed with the help of Bruce Shelley, Game Designer for Age of Empires and Civilization, and iOS versions of Forge of Empires – with over 14 million registered players one of the most successful browsergames of the past years. Additionally, InnoGames will host a 96-hour long game jam in the entertainment area.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2017 Gaming Console Predictions - Nintendo Switch
- It's that time of the year once again! That time where I, the Dark Prophet, appear to make predictions that will inevitably come true!
- World of Warcraft - Warlords of Draenor Review
- There have been a ton of mixed reactions to the Warlords of Draenor; I watched someone have an 1100 hour wait just to log into the game.
- First anniversary bash begins in Battlestar Galactica Online
- Battlestar Galactica Online and publisher Bigpoint are celebrating the game's first year anniversary.