InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer – along with the first splash screen. Publisher InnoGames sees this platform expansion as an important step in the company’s cross-platform future.
Those who can’t wait to bring Grepolis to their mobile device can already download Grepolis Toolbox – a light version of the app, which features essential functions only. Grepolis Toolbox is used as an important analytic tool, allowing InnoGames to test out interface design and the most popular functions. This will insure the highest quality results to compete in the mobile gaming market.
“We aim to offer all the features that you know from the online game in the upcoming app,” explains Product Manager Sebastian Seeber. “On the other hand, it was important for us to keep it attractive and uncluttered for new audiences. It is crucial that the app keep up with industry standards.”
InnoGames is in the process of evolving into a cross-platform gaming company. In addition to the upcoming Grepolis iOS and Android apps, the classic browser title Tribal Wars is available on iOS and Android devices. More than 200,000 users per month are using the apps already. The company also has several projects in the works that will be released as cross-platform at launch-time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free Realms Update Adds New Hoverboards
- Free Realms update introduces new hoverboards, jackpot plants and many more items. The update was released May 29, 2010.
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Steam Early Access build launches today
- 8 Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, are today launching the Steam Early Access version of its revolu...
- Sword Coast Legends Launches on PS4 and Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced that Sword Coast Legends™ arrives today on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One consoles.