Infographic: The Evolution of Warframe
Warframe is celebrating the holiday season by looking back at its evolution since the game’s launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
It began as ‘Project Lotus’ in February 2012 and has since become one of the top Free-to-Play titles on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Over the past two years, Warframe has continued to expand, change and attract new audiences. New levels, gameplay, weapons, Warframes, tilesets, player ships, pets, bosses and so much more have brought exciting life to this ever-evolving game.
From one environment to 10, eight Warframes to 21 and eight Mission types to 17, Warframe hasn’t stopped growing – and there’s no end in sight!
Check out the game’s continuing evolution in the infographic below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- Guilty Gear X Crusaders Quest Collaboration Returns
- NHN Entertainment and Load Complete has collaborated for a second time with the GUILTY GEAR Xrd – REVELATOR.
- League of Angels launches new Totem System and Element Zone
- League of Angels has announced its recent release of a new Totem system feature and Element Zone in a recent update.