Infinite Crisis: New Champion; Atomic Poison Ivy!
A new champion for Infinite Crisis, the upcoming free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, has appeared out of the nuclear torn forests of earth. Atomic Poison Ivy is a mutated being that can use exotic powers to protect and entrap enemies in her grasp.
As nuclear fallout withered the old world’s flora, a psychic scream plunged Pamela Isley into darkness. She awoke in a mutated forest, shocked to discover her own transformation. The forest mind spoke to hers, calling itself the Green. Their strong telepathic link, forged in nuclear fire, gave Ivy renewed purpose. She would use her new from to protect and the Green and strike fear into a weakened humanity’s heart.
For more information on this new champion, along with sign-up access to ongoing closed beta, check out the Infinite Crisis homepage: http://www.infinitecrisis.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Three Kingdom Closed Beta Begins July 13
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms from Perfect World Entertainment closed beta begins July 13.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Post-Launch Review
- It's been a few months since the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn launch. In anticipation for Patch 2.1, we offer it an updated look.
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions Relaunches with New Progression System
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions has relaunched on Steam Early Access, bringing new content, a new interface, and a progression system with rewards ...