Infinium Strike: Broken Overlord DLC to Launch in 2017
Codex Worlds has announced that Infinium Strike‘s first DLC, Broken Overlord, will launch in the second quarter of 2017.
Broken Overlord introduces a new four-mission campaign, which sets players on a mission to free the alien species known as Bubba. Enslaved by the Wrog, players can use the new Freedom Void ship to disable the mind-controlling devices holding the Bubba hostage.
The DLC also adds Nuke Avengers, a new battleship that can launch nuclear missles, and Bertha Thiefs, an invisible Wrong ship. New themes and decals will also let players continue to customize their battlecruiser.
Creative Director Dexter Chow stated:
With new ships and mission objectives, Broken Overlord amplifies the depth of strategy necessary to survive Infinium Strike‘s battle for survival. We’re eager to see how the community will utilize Infinium Strike‘s new ships to manage the Wrog’s nearly-overwhelming threat to our super battleship.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE World Championship 2015: Cosplay Highlights
- The SMITE 2015 World Championship is over, and DizzyPW has coverage of upcoming changes and a cosplay recap!
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, a...
- Crush Online Final Closed Beta Begins
- Crush Online has announced that its third and final closed beta stage has begun.