Infinite Crisis to Launch March 26 on Steam
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that Infinite Crisis, a bold new entrant into the wildly popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) genre, will officially launch on March 26, 2015 on Steam. For more information about Infinite Crisis on Steam, please visit: http://store.steampowered.com/
“Infinite Crisis has massively evolved over the past year with the help of the millions of players who participated in our Open Beta,” said Jeffrey Steefel, Executive Producer. “We have designed, updated, and tuned almost every facet of the game based on player feedback and we are now ready to officially launch the game on March 26th.”
Infinite Crisis delivers a heart-pounding competitive player vs. player battle experience set in DC Comics’ legendary Multiverse. Featuring the deepest roster of DC heroes and villains ever assembled, Infinite Crisis puts players in control of twisted incarnations of their favorite characters from throughout the Multiverse such as Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman, playing in league with such well-known characters such as Green Lantern and The Flash.
For more information, visit http://www.infinitecrisis.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South 2017: Day Two Recap - Dauntless, Dreadnought, & Rooster Teeth
- Attention, Internet! Day two is done, and the madness is slowly funneling into my brain!
- Monster Super League Launches Worldwide
- Mobile gamers can now enjoy the newest wave of capture, collect and evolve mobile games – available now for free on mobile.
- Mini Fighter Online Open Beta on Dec 17
- The Mini Fighter Online Open Beta Test is set to start on Dec 17th 2009. Mini Fighter Online is a 2D fighting game and is the first MMO by Net...