Infinite Crisis: Stargirl Champion Revealed
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine has just revealed a new champion for their F2P MOBA Infinite Crisis known as Stargirl.
Unlike other heroes, the event leading Courtney Whitmore to becoming a hero wasn’t tragedy. Instead, it was the breakup of her parent’s marriage and her mother’s remarriage to a man named Pat Dugan.
Courtney was miserable in her new life and blamed her stepfather. One day, looking through Pat’s belongings, she stumbled across the gear of ‘The Star-Spangled Kid’ and realized that Pat had once been the adult sidekick of a teenage hero. To make a mockery of Pat, she took his old gear to a school dance. Unfortunately, detecting someone wearing the Kid’s gear, one of Kid’s old enemies thought there was a new Star-Spangled Kid and attacked the dance. Pat came to Courtney’s aid in a suit of mechanized battle armor he had been secretly working on and the two defeated the old foe.
Exhilarated by the battle, Courtney decided to continue as a hero. Seeing how well she’d handled herself, and how it could help them grow closer as father and daughter, Pat agreed. However, there was one condition: He would have to fight alongside her as her guardian. Amused that he would now be her sidekick, Courtney agreed and took a shorter heroic name: Stargirl.
Stargirl will be playable on October 15th.
For more info, visit http://www.infinitecrisis.com/en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama annouces "Tactile Wars"
- From the makes of the Dofus and Wakfu series, Ankama announces Tactile Wars, a strategy game for mobile devices. Developed by an internal Anka...
- Silkroad Online: Death Bone's Secrets Revealed
- Joymax has revealed new secrets today behind the origin of "Death Bone," a special boss event for Silkroad Online.
- Absolute Force Online Prepares Early For Spring Festival
- NetDragon has announced elements for new updates coming to Absolute Force Online, currently in open beta.