Infinite Crisis Releases New Announcer Pack: IC_WRECKS
Turbine has released a new announcer pack for Infinite Crisis today: IC_Wrecks. Bring the pain in every match and let your enemies know you’re coming, on a train, and the only speed it has… is WIN.
IC_WRECKS came out of the Bleed. He was born from the Infinite Crisis, like a cosmic bodyslam through every universe and into the ring. No mortal being knows where and how he claimed his Championship Belt, but IC_WRECKS accepts any challenge to claim it from him. IC_WRECKS has never been defeated and never will be, so the belt has become part of him, and in order to take it you must suplex him back through the universes in the order in which he arrived, which is impossible, so just give up.
IC_WRECKS doesn’t need a role, yet he assigns everyone else theirs, BECAUSE NO ONE CAN STOP THIS TRAIN. Learn more here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno: Kickstarter Re-launched by Taitale Studios
- News for Novus AEterno backers - Taitale Studios has relaunched its Kickstarter campaign.
- Interstellar Marines: Co-Op Content Coming Soon
- On September 18th, the team at Zero Point is going to release the first co-op content for its ambitious tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines
- Felspire Launches with a Bang
- The ultra-fast MMORPG Felspire is slated to officially launch Friday August 7th at 9AM EDT.