Infinite Crisis Releases New Announcer Pack: IC_WRECKS
Turbine has released a new announcer pack for Infinite Crisis today: IC_Wrecks. Bring the pain in every match and let your enemies know you’re coming, on a train, and the only speed it has… is WIN.
IC_WRECKS came out of the Bleed. He was born from the Infinite Crisis, like a cosmic bodyslam through every universe and into the ring. No mortal being knows where and how he claimed his Championship Belt, but IC_WRECKS accepts any challenge to claim it from him. IC_WRECKS has never been defeated and never will be, so the belt has become part of him, and in order to take it you must suplex him back through the universes in the order in which he arrived, which is impossible, so just give up.
IC_WRECKS doesn’t need a role, yet he assigns everyone else theirs, BECAUSE NO ONE CAN STOP THIS TRAIN. Learn more here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Open Beta Now Available
- Now available from September 4th to September 10th, ArcheAge by XLGames and Trion Worlds will be available in Open Beta.
- Albion Online Offers New Look at Leveling with Destiny Board
- Sandbox Interactive today unveils the new Destiny Board feature for their upcoming cross-platform Sandbox MMO, Albion Online. Eschewing tradit...
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward - New Details Revealed
- This past weekend, London hosted over 2,000 FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN® fans at its first European FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival. At ...