Infinite Crisis – Nightmare Superman Available on April 9th
Nightmare Superman is the latest Champion to join Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe.
Dozens of Phantom Zone portals appeared across Metropolis, pouring out hundreds of howling phantoms. Superman, wearing an ecto-suit built by his father, flew through a portal and met Aethyr, a being who’d slumbered for eons in the Zone. Superman defeated the beast, but was infested with unearthly Phantom Zone energy in the process. Worse yet, while he battled Aethyr the people of Metropolis were transformed into phantoms. The revelation shattered Superman’s fractured mind, and ever since, he’s wandered the city, mourning for the city he failed to protect.
A ghastly Controller, Nightmare Superman wields Phantom Zone energies to lock down enemies and protect allies. Nightmare Superman will be available on April 9th.
For more info, visit http://www.infinitecrisis.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta Announced
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that the highly anticipated multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will soon open its doors to the p...
- WarpPortal Reveals Class Details for Mobile RPG Tower of Ascension
- WarpPortal has revealed Warrior, Hunter, and Wizard as the official classes for the highly anticipated Unreal 3 powered mobile game, Tower of ...