Infinite Crisis: Gotham Divided Coming Soon
Turbine has sent out an email to Infinite Crisis founders, alerting them that they will be the first to experience the new Gotham Divided map, starting January 29.
Gotham Divided is Infinite Crisis’ first tri-lane map (a MOBA staple), and includes destructible environments, unique jungle skills, surveillance cameras, and more. The map will add new levels of strategic gameplay as many actions may open up new paths during gameplay, and encourages heavy skirmishes. You can find out more about the map in PC Gamer’s exclusive preview.
In addition, the team is livestreaming the new mode now on Twitch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal Moves to Steam Greenlight; Releases Alpha PvP Footage
- Recently, Fairytale Distillery has made the decision to move full force with Das Tal onto Steam Greenlight. This means that users can now head...
- War Thunder PS4 Launch Review
- War Thunder has so much to see and so many beautiful areas to explore; if you can avoid bullets and rockets long enough.
- Killing Floor 2 Steam Early Access Date and Pricing Announced
- During Early Access on Steam players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content.