Infinite Crisis: Gotham Divided Coming Soon
Turbine has sent out an email to Infinite Crisis founders, alerting them that they will be the first to experience the new Gotham Divided map, starting January 29.
Gotham Divided is Infinite Crisis’ first tri-lane map (a MOBA staple), and includes destructible environments, unique jungle skills, surveillance cameras, and more. The map will add new levels of strategic gameplay as many actions may open up new paths during gameplay, and encourages heavy skirmishes. You can find out more about the map in PC Gamer’s exclusive preview.
In addition, the team is livestreaming the new mode now on Twitch!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Erebus 2 Announces Lost Forest Update
- Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus” has a...
- Dark Era Closed Beta will Go Live Today
- Dark Era (http://darkera.game321.com/), a 3D hardcore ARPG, will begin closed beta testing at 8:00 (GMT) today.
- ArcheAge - Has Trion Messed Up?
- It seems like whenever I become invested into a free-to-play game, the company running it makes mistake after mistake, ruining the experience ...