Infinite Crisis DC Multiverse Cosplay Contest at Comic-Con
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is teaming up with the Nerdist Channel to give cosplayers a chance to bring their favorite Infinite Crisis inspired character to life in the Infinite Crisis DC Multiverse Cosplay Contest. The contest officially kicks-off July 18 at San Diego Comic-Con and offers fans a chance to win a trip to PAX Prime 2013.
Entries to the contest will be accepted through August 7, 2013, at which time a select panel of notable Cosplay and DC Entertainment personalities will help narrow the submissions to the top entrants. The Grand Prize winner will be announced August 30, 2013.
Jeffrey Steefel, Executive Producer at Turbine, is scheduled to host a daily stage presentation of the Infinite Crisis game at DC Entertainment’s San Diego Comic-Con booth (#1915). Steefel will then be joined by Chloe Dykstra, host of Just Cos, which airs on the Nerdist Channel, to showcase some of the best Infinite Crisis cosplayers at the Con.
The stage presentations are scheduled at the following times:
– Thursday, July 18: 2 p.m.
– Friday, July 19th: 5 p.m.
– Saturday, July 20: 12 p.m.
Beginning July 18, those interested in entering the contest can visit Cosplay.PlayInfiniteCrisis.com for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Rampage Officially Launches
- Rebel Entertainment has announced the official launch of Dungeon Rampage.
- STO Season 8 Interview
- Just days before Season 8 was released I was invited to ask the Star Trek Online Executive Producer Daniel Stahl anything I wanted. But after ...