Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Gower Quest Brings Back Original Devs
- Packed with nods and winks to vintage RuneScape memes and jokes, Gower Quest is a fond love letter from the game’s creators.
- The Chosen Accepting Closed Beta Registrations
- Snail Games USA is preparing to launch its next MMORPG, The Chosen, and is now accepting applications for the game's closed beta.
- Games of Glory Open Beta Begins
- Lightbulb Crew has announced the official open beta launch for Games of Glory, its free to play top-down team shooter.