Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quickdraw Mech Available Now in MechWarrior Online
- Technicron Manufacturing and Piranha Games released three new variants of the Quickdraw Mech today for pilots and houses looking to secure a c...
- Space Engineers on Steam Free Weekend
- Space Engineers is currently featured in the Steam Free Weekend.
- E3 2016 For Honor Campaign Preview
- Ironically after missing my chance to experience the 5v5 head to head battles at so many conventions, I now found myself at the controls.