Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Powers Up Henrir's Challenges in new Space and Time Update
- Today KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, lets the baddest of the bad run rampant in the new Elsword update: ...
- Path of Exile Launch Review
- Path of Exile has turned out to be quite an amazing experience. A phenomenon in its own right.
- Rocket League Revenge Of The Battle Cars DLC Available Now
- The new DLC Pack "Revenge of the Battle-Cars" is available now on PlayStation™Network and Steam PC.