Infinite Crisis Closing in August
Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
The short message posted today indicated that until the shut down, all development has ceased and the game will be completely free to play. Players with concerns or questions about refunds may contact customer support.
Turbine added, “This was an extremely difficult decision to make. On behalf of the entire Infinite Crisis team we want to thank all of you for your feedback, support and for joining together to create one of the best communities in gaming.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- MissyS 2016 MMO Predictions - The Decline of MehMOs
- As a veteran player of MMOs, I’ve grown slowly jaded after years of disappointments and drollery.
- Orbital Gear is now on Steam Greenlight
- Orbital Gear announces the launch of its Steam Greenlight campaign as it prepares to begin beta testing.
- ChronoBlade Beta Updated Review
- Facebook gaming is about to get a little brutal with this recent title created by developer and publisher group “nWay”.