Indie Studio Lightbulb Crew Announces New MOBA Games of Glory
LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with offices in France and Sweden, is developing a new generation of MOBA, Games of Glory, that looks to push the highly competitive genre into exciting new territory by fully integrating e-sports into the very heart of a persistent world.
“We are extremely excited to hear from the gaming community regarding Games of Glory so we can integrate their feedback and ideas into development and deliver a game that matches our player’s expectations.” said Anders Larsson, Studio Head and Founder, Lightbulb Crew. “This announcement is a major milestone for our young studio and we look forward to moving forward with development.”
Games of Glory brings a true community dimension to MOBAs presents a major breakthrough in the way MOBAs have been traditionally played, offering players the ability occupy several key roles within the e-sport universe, and such as tournament planners, club head, trainer, recruiter, and more.
In Games of Glory, players enter a vast, futuristic universe called Synarchy, and take control of champion Clones from clubs all over the galaxy, who fight to impose their supremacy. The Clones are armed with a large selection of unique skills and can a rich and brutal arsenal during the game, including close combat weapons, long range guns, and many more. With many personalization options, the player will be able to customize his heroes thanks to numerous equipment pieces to make them both unique in appearance and deadly on their path to victory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Citizen: Alex Mayberry becomes Executive Producer
- Game industry veteran, Alex Mayberry, who most recently was lead game producer at Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving that position to take on ...
- 2014 MMO Predictions - ESO Failing and (hopefully) the End of an Era
- ApocaRUFF kicks off our predictions for the 2014 MMORPG industry with a look at the end of the Themepark trend.
- Hearthstone Enters Open Beta in North America
- Blizzard's F2P TCG Hearthstone is now available for testing to anyone in North America.