iMiGAME Releases New MMORPG Knights Fable
iMiGAME is excited to announce that a new browser MMORPG Knight’s Fable will be released in North America, at 9:00 AM (EDT), Jun. 18! Knight’s Fable will feature all the great features that fans of MMORPG’s love, such as an expansive loot system, tons of rare gear, gems, heroes, trainable beasts, and a PvP arena. Players looking for a new challenge and wanting to get their hands on the game as soon as possible are invited to sign up at http://www.imigame.com.
Knight’s Fable promises to bring players a brand new experience, full of features that are widely unknown to typical MMORPG’s. The game combines the fast paced turn-based combat, with beautiful hand drawn art. Knight’s Fable promises to be a hit for any fan of browser-based MMORPGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Sacrifice of the Vaal Expansion Early Access
- Oh I’ve seen the horrors of the Vaal. You thought they were merely a legend? Long lost civilization that destroyed themselves? Arrogant outs...
- Tiny Mighty Launches Open Beta Today
- AMZGame invites players to join the open beta phase for the new Strategy RPG Tiny Mighty.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (9/19): Loadout & Arena Cyber Evolution
- Join JamesBl0nde every Friday on Twitch!