Illyriad Introduces New User Interface And More
Illyriad has released a new update introducing a new user interface, friends lists, and more.
The user interface redesign has been developed to make it more user-friendly and introduce more features including additional navigation options, a search tool, tabbed sidebar settings, a friends list, and an interactive lore-book.
Additionally, the game has introduced the Alliance Medal system. Players can combine hundreds of pieces into a design for a medal, and then award these medals to their Alliance fellows, complete with a custom title for the player’s profile page. This new system lets the community award prizes, awards, and rankings to each other. Medals are purchased in a shared Alliance Prestige Pool system, where players can donate in-game currency into a shared Alliance bank.
A walkthrough of these changes is available in the latest Dev-chat video.
Illyriad Dev Chat: New UIv3 and Alliance Medals
Illyriad Update Introduces New UI and Alliance Medals
Illyriad, the acclaimed HTML5 massively multiplayer online strategy game, introduces a new user interface, Alliance Medal award system, friends lists and more.
The new Alliance Medal system allows players to design a deeply customizable award from hundreds of unique pieces that can be combined to create thousands of unique design options. Players can then award the medal to a fellow member of their in-game Alliance to be displayed along with a custom title on the player’s profile page. Medals give Illyriad players an opportunity to grant prizes, awards and inter-alliance rankings for their peers in a meaningful and interactive way. Medals are purchased through a new shared Alliance Prestige Pool system that allows players to donate in-game currency into a shared bank for Alliance use.
A refreshed user interface is also now available in game. The re-designed UI gives a cleaner, more user-friendly visual appearance and adds many usability improvements including: additional navigation options, tabbed sidebar settings, a game-wide search tool, new friends list feature and an interactive lore book within the game.
Video with a walk-through of the UI changes and medal designer is available here: http://youtu.be/q8GWVMmhXGk
Illyriad’s latest update, including these and other features, goes live this weekend.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 to Crown First Global PvP Champs this December
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the roadmap to the 2014 Guild Wars 2 World Tournament Series Champi...
- F1 Race Stars: New racing game powerslides onto iOS devices
- Codemasters® today announced that a new free-to-play world of FORMULA 1™ fun has launched as F1 RACE STARS™ races onto iPad, iPhones and ...
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.