Ijji transferring S.U.N. service to Webzen
Soul of the Ultimate Nation will be ending its services on ijji.com on December 6th, and transferring all data to Webzen’s current global S.U.N. servers. The two publishers had already been overlapping service for the game, so the transition should help consolidate server populations for the game.
Characters may be transferred any time between November 22nd and February 21st, and ijji promises that “most” character data will be transferred, although details of what will not be transferred has not yet been indicated.
Webzen also publishes Archlord and Mu Online. ijji publishes several games including Lunia, Genesis A.D., Alliance of Valiant Arms, and Karos Online.
Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gameplay Screenshot
A Farewell to S.U.N!
Dear S.U.N Users,
A Farewell to S.U.N!
It has been our honor to serve the S.U.N Community
However, ijji.com’s S.U.N service operations will be transferring to Webzen.com
We’ve had a magnificent year, filled with great memories & none of this would’ve been possible without YOU!
We will do our best to make sure the transition will run smoothly and hope that you will keep visiting ijji.com.
– There is a character(s) transfer process period to Webzen.com
• You are able to transfer your character(s) during the dates: 11/22 – 02/21
• Most character data will be transferred (more information to follow)
• All character information will be transferred safely & securely to WebZen.com
* You do not worry about your characters information, we will provide a safe and secure way.
– Ijji S.U.N service will be closed on 12/06
* You are able to play S.U.N at ijji until service closed
We will announce further information once character transfers have begun.
Thank you for sharing your valuable time with us.
ijji S.U.N Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward - New Details Revealed
- This past weekend, London hosted over 2,000 FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN® fans at its first European FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival. At ...