IGG’s Castle Clash Shatters Records
IGG’s Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popularity soar, reaching a milestone of 70 million users worldwide. In addition to reaching a record number of users, Castle Clash was also named one of the top games of 2014 on Google Play.
2015 promises to be a big year for Castle Clash as well. The number of users on the iOS App Store is growing steadily, and this year will see Castle Clash release a feature unheard of in mobile gaming: native voice chat. With voice chat built into the app itself, players will be able to chat live with each other, plan teamwork, and talk trash like never before.
For more info, visit these sites:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Skip Level Event
- To celebrate the 10th anniversary, the Flyff team has launched a skip level event that allows players to receive a free level boost.
- MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
- MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipat...
- Neverwinter Xbox One Closed Beta Launching February 2015
- Neverwinter on Xbox One will utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORP...