IGG’s Castle Clash Shatters Records
IGG’s Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popularity soar, reaching a milestone of 70 million users worldwide. In addition to reaching a record number of users, Castle Clash was also named one of the top games of 2014 on Google Play.
2015 promises to be a big year for Castle Clash as well. The number of users on the iOS App Store is growing steadily, and this year will see Castle Clash release a feature unheard of in mobile gaming: native voice chat. With voice chat built into the app itself, players will be able to chat live with each other, plan teamwork, and talk trash like never before.
For more info, visit these sites:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World launches Nightfall expansion
- Nightfall, the largest expansion to date for Forsaken World, is now live.
- Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
- Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
- Urban Survival-Horror MMO, Nether, Announced for PC
- The first details were released today for Nether, the upcoming, online survival-horror game from developer Phosphor Games and game production ...