IGG Announces New Update for Clash of Lords 2
IGG had announced that it currently invites its fans to become part of Clash of Lords 2 history. Global game developer IGG (I Got Games), the brains behind the game, wants to involve the fan community to help in naming the newest hero to the Clash of Lords 2 arsenal. To make a submission, head over to the official Clash of Lords 2 Facebook page for more information about how to participate in this special event.
In addition to the introduction of a new hero, this update offers many new features, including the all new and long-anticipated village edit mode, the ability to now bring along up to 3 hero assists, exciting new gift packs, and many more for players to discover. The new additions expand, enhance and make Clash of Lords 2 more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online Preview
- Although a traditional themepark MMORPG, it does have a few features that are very fun – namely the Battle Carriers and various PVP options.
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added - Major multiplayer update now available
- Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
- Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.