*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
IGG Announces New Update for Clash of Lords 2
IGG had announced that it currently invites its fans to become part of Clash of Lords 2 history. Global game developer IGG (I Got Games), the brains behind the game, wants to involve the fan community to help in naming the newest hero to the Clash of Lords 2 arsenal. To make a submission, head over to the official Clash of Lords 2 Facebook page for more information about how to participate in this special event.
In addition to the introduction of a new hero, this update offers many new features, including the all new and long-anticipated village edit mode, the ability to now bring along up to 3 hero assists, exciting new gift packs, and many more for players to discover. The new additions expand, enhance and make Clash of Lords 2 more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marriage in MMORPGs
- More and more games support in game marriages, but what's the point? Why do people get married in MMORPGs?
- Maplestory 2 Final Korean CB Test Announced
- Nexon released an announcement last night scheduling one final closed beta test phase for the Korean MapleStory 2 servers.
- Cross Server Warfare comes to Siegelord
- Siegelord's cross server battles are about to commence- are you prepared for all out war?