*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
IGG Announces New Update for Clash of Lords 2
IGG had announced that it currently invites its fans to become part of Clash of Lords 2 history. Global game developer IGG (I Got Games), the brains behind the game, wants to involve the fan community to help in naming the newest hero to the Clash of Lords 2 arsenal. To make a submission, head over to the official Clash of Lords 2 Facebook page for more information about how to participate in this special event.
In addition to the introduction of a new hero, this update offers many new features, including the all new and long-anticipated village edit mode, the ability to now bring along up to 3 hero assists, exciting new gift packs, and many more for players to discover. The new additions expand, enhance and make Clash of Lords 2 more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III Eternal Lords Updated Review
- It is similar to the gameplay style of titles like Civilization. In it, you control a Warlord with your choice of race and class (with additio
- Devouring Stars is available on Steam Early Access
- Announcing the release of the celestial real-time strategy game Devouring Stars on Steam Early Access on Thursday, 2 April.
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure