*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
IGG Announces New Update for Clash of Lords 2
IGG had announced that it currently invites its fans to become part of Clash of Lords 2 history. Global game developer IGG (I Got Games), the brains behind the game, wants to involve the fan community to help in naming the newest hero to the Clash of Lords 2 arsenal. To make a submission, head over to the official Clash of Lords 2 Facebook page for more information about how to participate in this special event.
In addition to the introduction of a new hero, this update offers many new features, including the all new and long-anticipated village edit mode, the ability to now bring along up to 3 hero assists, exciting new gift packs, and many more for players to discover. The new additions expand, enhance and make Clash of Lords 2 more accessible and enjoyable for everyone.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has announced the departure of Miguel Caron and arrival of a new Senior Producer.
- Skyforge North American Closed Beta Preview
- After playing the Russian beta, and now the English beta, I can safely say that SkyForge has a ton of potential for the future.
- ESPN to host 'Heroes of the Storm' College Tournament
- The ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ collegiate tournament comes to a head this April 26 at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angele.