Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016. Pre-registration for the game goes live today, August 1.
Idol Wars is a browser-based game where players manage a Japanese Idol group, helping them achieve money, fame, and stardom. Players can recruit, train, and level their team of idols to face off against rival groups (AI and multiplayer), progress through quests, defeat bosses, and recruit new idols into their team.
Players can collaborate in productions to take down bosses together, or duel each other in rivalry face-offs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama announces Abraca
- Ankama presents its new transmedia IP Abraca, which will be available as a video game, an animated TV series, a web series and a turbo media s
- Ninja Classic: New Ninja Browser Game Now Available
- Lekoolgames announced the launch of a brand new anime based online browser game, “Ninja Classic”. Ninja classic is based on famous anime c...
- Riders Of Icarus Enters Open Beta with Improved Features
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment are proud to announce the Open Beta launch for free-to-play MMORPG.