Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016. Pre-registration for the game goes live today, August 1.
Idol Wars is a browser-based game where players manage a Japanese Idol group, helping them achieve money, fame, and stardom. Players can recruit, train, and level their team of idols to face off against rival groups (AI and multiplayer), progress through quests, defeat bosses, and recruit new idols into their team.
Players can collaborate in productions to take down bosses together, or duel each other in rivalry face-offs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Solomid Acquires Top Vainglory Team
- Super Evil Megacorp’s Vainglory has attracted one of the top eSports organizations, Team SoloMid (TSM), with the acquisition of Alliance.
- Warframe releases Update 12.0
- Digital Extremes has just launched their biggest update for Warframe yet, with the new Update 12.0 expansion that reveals a new warframe suit,...
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.